We’re one of the UK’s top 75 B2B agencies – and we often get asked, would you not make the move to Manchester or base yourselves in a bigger area?
Well we love being in Knutsford and when our founders Paul and Andy first dreamed up 438 they made a conscious decision to choose a small, friendly town like this. And apart from offering a welcome relief from a daily commute into busy Manchester, Knutsford is a great place to work – and here are our team’s top reasons why:
1. We have some of the best restaurants in Cheshire! Evuna, Piccolino, Chilli Banana – perfect for lunch with clients and colleagues
2. Tatton Park is a two-minute walk from our office: the ducks and reindeer give us a slice of wildlife
3. We can get the train to Manchester in under 50 minutes
4. It’s away from the hustle and bustle of MCR. Avoiding the commute means more playtime each day and a happier team.
5. Our agency is in an 18th century building with wonky walls and exposed beams, not a corporate high-rise. The perfect creative environment.
6. Milkshakes from The Real Fruit Creamery are a total treat!
7. As automotive specialists we love checking out the new top of the range cars on our lunch breaks.
8. Clients love visiting our tourist town – there’s always something going on from RHS Flower Show to the May Day Parade.
9. We wanted a small market town with charm and warmth to reflect our agency characteristics.
10. We have a car park – simple things that make our working day easier and more efficient.